G2, the leading B2B technology review platform, released their Spring 2020 Grid Report, and we are excited to announce that we’ve been named a Leader in Online Community Management for the 4th consecutive quarter.
This is a huge honor for us, as this ranking is based on reviews directly from our customers.
The backing of G2 and our customers proves we’re achieving our mission: Making organizations successful by bringing them closer to their customers through meaningful interactions and powerful insights.
This review from one of our customers says it all: “We've been on board with Higher Logic for 3 years now. I feel like it has just continued to improve and grow every year. I'm excited to continue expanding our use of all the Higher Logic software. The staff/support is extremely responsive and wants to make this a great experience for all their customers.”
Thank you to our customers who have shared their experiences to help us be recognized.
Why Higher Logic is Ranked as an Online Community Management Leader
The G2 Grid Report represents the voice of real software users and G2 has an entire team dedicated to moderating and ensuring the accuracy of reviews.
- With 92% of users rating four or five stars, Higher Logic Online Community has the largest market presence and highest customer satisfaction rating among products in Online Community Management.
- 94% of users believe the product is headed in the right direction, and 89% of users said they would recommend Higher Logic Online Community.
Access the full G2 Spring 2020 Grid® Report below.
How Our Customers Use Community to Transform Their Organizations
Our platform enables our customers to connect with their users in a meaningful way and provides them with the tools and resources they need to drive engagement for their organization. Our G2 reviews are great examples of how our product helps our customers:
- “The opportunity to build individual communities private and open for individuals to connect virtually. We use the portal to engage individuals in between in-person events, allow them to share content and resources, ask questions and promote blended learning. One of the best ways we use the site is to engage in conversation in connection with learning experiences (in-person or online) to create discussions and follow up actions to support application of the learning.”
- “We started using Higher Logic as a way for our volunteers to connect with each other, as we are a national organization. We love that we are able to have everything for each volunteer group in one, easy location. Additionally, our members are always asking for more ways network with each other, so creating member-based communities has been a big help with that, and our members love it!”
- “Higher Logic are great partners who really helped us hone our strategy for building engagement and facilitating connections. The platform is simple to use and has many features that make community management easy to do.”
- “It is really the people at Higher Logic that make working with this organization a pleasure. We have been thoroughly impressed, both personally and professionally, with every Higher Logic team member that has worked with our community.”
Our customers are using their communities to accomplish great things. See how four of our customers are changing their organizations and delivering better results for their customers and members through community.
Imperva is using their community to improve the digital customer experience. Chris Detzel, their Global Community Manager, said: “Without community, we would be in the exact same place as we were before – not really understanding our customers. We want to be where our customers are, and community allows us to help customers the way they want to be helped – in a digital way.”
The Southern Medical Association saw a need to recreate their association online and they used online community to provide a private place for their members to connect and learn 24/7, 365 days a year.
What’s Next for Higher Logic’s Community Management Solution
At Higher Logic, we are driven by the desire to innovate for our customers. We believe that engagement is essential to the success of organizations. Through community and communication tools, organizations can drive engagement for their audiences and transform their organizations for longevity.
Our commitment to customer experience ensures that we’re delivering new functionality while continuing to support and enhance the assets that will boost your most common use cases. We are transparent about our product roadmap with customers and keep them in the loop in each stage.
We’re making updates to our product every quarter, and some of our upcoming updates include:
- Increased moderation power, giving your community moderators more autonomy
- More flexibility for customer support teams, saving them time
- Additional ticketing platform integrations, aligning your entire tech stack
- Refreshes to the UX, making our community easier to use than ever
Experience Community in Action with the Higher Logic Super Series
Want to see an online community in action? Join us for our ongoing event series, the Higher Logic Super Series, where we’re gathering bright minds to share practical and strategic content in a variety of formats, from webinars to Community Ask-Me-Anything Sessions with experts. You'll have access to a dedicated online community, where you can network with and learn from peers.
Super Series will focus on engagement: How we can use community and communications tools to move forward in a way that's more customer, member, and employee-centric?