Video conferencing and virtual events have never been more important to business as it is now - especially for associations who need to keep members engaged and revenues high.
Associations can run different types of webinars to make up for lost revenue from canceled annual events and continue giving members a helpful, engaging, relevant experience.
Check out these six ideas for creating engaging webinars that deliver a valuable experience to your association’s members:
- Create Educational Opportunities
- Use Webinars to Communicate
- Onboard New Members
- Run Networking/Online Career Fairs Virtually
- Capitalize on Sponsorship
- Showcase Benefits of Technology