One of the main functions of an association is facilitating the professional development of your members. This could mean providing networking opportunities (maybe through an online member community), posting job openings, and even providing continuing education (CE) programs. Today, we’re going to focus on CE opportunities.
It’s vital for industry professionals to stay up-to-date on their learning, whether that’s renewing certifications or diving into the latest innovations in their industries. However, it’s no secret that perpetual learning is less-than-engaging to some.
It’s vital to provide content that’s truly engaging to increase members’ productivity with continuing education programs. The easiest way to do this is by implementing a Learning Management System (LMS). Check out the following tips for doing so:
- Choose the right LMS for your association’s needs.
- Promote social and live learning opportunities.
- Create timely courses and keep members informed.
- Analyze trends surrounding your course offerings.
- Integrate your AMS and LMS for heightened abilities.
Continue reading to learn more about incorporating an association learning management system (LMS) to increase the productivity of your members.