Every week we aim to make your life easier by compiling the best online community articles from around the web right here on our blog. This week, our favorite articles focus on digital marketing and improving the customer experience.
Check out last week's top ten posts about building online communities here.
Fresh advice from the Online Community Blog
- How the Socious + HubSpot Integration Works (and Why Marketers Will Love It)
- How to Identify Customers that Might Leave You
- How to Use Activity Data in Your Customer Community to Increase Revenue Per Customer
- Are You Spamming Your Customers? (and How to Stop)
- How to Implement a Customer Portal Platform
Here are some of the best customer experience tips from around the web this week.
- SEO or PPC? Here is a list of factors to consider before deciding how to market your online community.
- Check out this insightful article from Leader Network's CEO Vanessa DiMauro to learn about the secrets to successful social selling.
- Find out how any business or online community strategy can benefit from thinking like a software company.
- Customer service is changing. Check out this Forbes article about the evolution of customer service and how you can get ahead of the curve.
- Move over Facebook! Instagram and Snapchat are taking over small business social marketing and here's why.
- Community Roundtable has all the answers on how to drive culture change through your online community.
- Since the news of Facebook Messenger's Contact Center dropped, businesses have been gearing up to take advantage of this new customer service channel.
- Convince & Convert has shared infographic with 23 mind-boggling statistics that may change the way you think about customer service.
- MyCustomer shares how to bridge the gap between customers wanting support through social media channels and your business's response.
- In a customer-centric economy, providing your customers with a great experience is key to making your brand stand out.
Tweet of the Week
â€” FJ Jimenez (@PancholoJimenez) April 15, 2016