Top Ten for the Week of August 30, 2015
In case you missed this community management advice, we've got you covered! Check out this past week's most useful online community management and customer engagement tips.
Read last week's Top Ten here.
August's Most Popular Advice From the Online Community Blog
- Three Must-Attend Conferences for Online Community Managers This Fall
- The Art of the Online Community Welcome Email
- How Private Member Communities Create Value For Your Association Members [Video]
The Top Ten
The Best Online Community Management Resources From Around the Web
- Our friend, Vanessa DiMauro, outlines the risks to your business of neglecting your online community.
- Great series of why creating customer hubs are key to building stronger, lasting customer relationships.
- Find out why building a community website is an essential part of growing your customer base.
- Learn how to get more from your customer engagement efforts by focusing on your top influencers.
- Debate: You are sending too many emails vs. not emailing enough. Where do you stand? Check out this data.
- Find out why 7 out of 8 customer questions still go unanswered on social networks.
- Learn how companies are using gamification to engage customers and employees.
- Interesting insight on calculating the ROI of social media and activity on social networks.
- Get a big-picture overview of the importance of peer-to-peer communities, marketplaces, and online networks in growing a business in today's economy.
- Predictions from content marketing experts, including the shift from one-way brand messages to providing platforms for peer-to-peer sharing.
Tweet of the Week
Understand what motivates your volunteers, then DO MORE OF IT. Those people are the future of your community. #swarmconf
Ben Leong (@morsla) September 2, 2015
Feel free to share the Top Ten with your network!
Let us know your favorite article from the list above or about an outstanding post we may have missed this week in the comments below.
Enjoy your weekend and happy reading!