The Top Ten for the Week of August 23, 2015
Finish the weekend smarter that you started it. Check out this past week's most useful online community management and customer engagement advice.
Fresh Advice From the Online Community Blog
- The Art of the Online Community Welcome Email
- How to Generate Revenue From Your Online Community Through Sponsors or Vendors [Video]
- Why Associations Are Making Their Private Member Community the Centerpiece of Their Membership Marketing Strategy [Research]
The Top Ten
The Best Online Community Management Resources From Around the Web
- Learn how to build a compelling online community if your brand is not an exciting start-up or a first-tier household name.
- Gamification plays a big role in getting people to visit and contribute in online customer communities. Check out this excellent overview of gamification and its role in keeping customers.
- Get key customer service, customer engagement, and customer experience takeaways from speakers and analysts who took the stage at the 2015 CRM Evolution conference.
- It is no secret that community management teams are often understaffed. Community managers are constantly seeking ways to get more done without hiring additional full-time people. This is a great list of resources for doing more with less.
- Learn why high-performing businesses are making user-generated content a standard part of their marketing plan.
- Read an insightful analysis of how building community trumps networking events to grow your business or personal brand. This post also includes practical tips for getting started.
- Customer advisory boards are a staple of customer community strategies. Get real-world tips on setting up and nurturing your customer advisory boards.
- If you are interested in improving customer service, check out the four primary findings of Salesforce's State of Service research.
- Get an actionable guide to gamification and to how to leverage game-ish tactics to increase engagement at your next association meeting or customer conference.
- Noodle on these 20 customer engagement tips over the weekend from this year's B2B LeadsCon conference.
Tweet of the Week
Build community not cocoons. You can't live your best story isolated from people. You need a support cast. #TurnthePage
Johnny Parker (@DrJohnnyParker) August 19, 2015
Let us know your favorite article from the list above or about an outstanding post we may have missed this week in the comments below.
Enjoy your weekend and happy reading!