Discussing How to Put Social CRM to Work for Your Business with Barton Goldenberg
This is the second half of our discussion with Barton Goldenberg on online communities and social CRM. Review the first part of our conversation on the previous episode of ProCommunity, the show where online communities meet business performance.
Barton is the founder and president of ISM, a pioneering firm in CRM and social community strategy. Along with providing strategic services to top organizations across the globe, Barton is a well-known speaker, futurist, and author on customer relationship management, social CRM and online customer communities.
His books include CRM In Real Time: Empowering Customer Relationships, CRM Automation, and Social CRM (out in late 2012). Barton can be found at @BGoldenbergISM and www.CRMSocialMediaSpeaker.com.
The Online Customer Community Topics That We Chatted About:
- How private customer communities make social CRM a reality for b2b companies
- Ways b2b businesses use online communities to impact business performance
- The similarities between b2c and b2b communities
- Why public and private online communities need to work together
- Do executive understand how to capitalize on customer community?
- Online community software and the future of customer management
- Why online support communities are so popular?
- Opportunities presented by online communities in marketing and sales
- The future of online communities in eCommerce
- Advice for taking customer communities from idea to results
- The risks of not embracing online communities in your business