Discussing the Use of Private Online Communities in Social CRM with Barton Goldenberg
Barton Goldenberg joins us for this installment of ProCommunity, the show where online communities meet business performance. This is the first part of our two-part discussion.
Barton is the founder and president of ISM, a pioneer in customer relationship management and social CRM strategy. Along with providing strategic services to best-in-class organizations across the globe, Barton is a well-known speaker, futurist, and author on CRM, social CRM and social media communities. His books include CRM In Real Time: Empowering Customer Relationships, CRM Automation, and Social CRM (out in late 2012). Barton can be found at @BGoldenbergISM and www.CRMSocialMediaSpeaker.com.
The Social CRM Topics That We Chatted About:
- The evolution social CRM
- Bringing together transactional information with emotional or sentimental data
- Extending CRM data to include social activity
- The state of the social CRM landscape
- Taking social community engagement from idea to profitable business strategy
- Social CRM metrics
- How AAA is using private online community software to enhance their customer relationship strategy
- The importance of private online communities in social CRM
- How public social networks and private social communities work together
Don't miss part two of this discussion.