Discussing How to Humanize Your Business & Online Community with Jamie Notter
Jamie Notter joins us for this episode of ProCommunity, the show where online communities meet business performance.
Jamie is a Vice President at consulting firm, Management Solutions Plus. Jamie also co-authored the book, Humanize: How People-Centric Organizations Succeed in a Social World with our friend, Maddie Grant. In addition, Jamie authored the 2007 ebook, Generational Diversity in the Workplace, as well as published We Have Always Done It That Way: 101 Things About Associations We Must Change in 2006. Jamie can be found at GetMeJamieNotter.com.
The Social Business Culture Topics That We Chatted About:
- The changes that require companies to be more open, trustworthy, generative, and courageous
- How to build a more human and productive culture
- Examples of people-centric organizations
- Creating a cultural framework for building online customer communities and other collaborative environments
- What are organizations getting wrong about social media and online communities?
- Deciding who should interact with customers and other important stakeholder
- Finding the right balance of transparency in an organization
- How to get started changing your business culture
- Shifting culture from anywhere in a company vs. making top-down changes