Every week we aim to make your life easier by compiling the best customer engagement articles from around the web right here on our blog. This week, our favorite articles focus on providing you with tips for improving you customer marketing strategy.
Check out last week's top ten posts about online community management here.
Fresh Advice from the Higher Logic Blog
The Top Ten
Here are some of the best customer marketing tips from around the web this week.
- Sales teams often get caught up in the hustle and bustle of the traditional system that is, in short, find a potential customer, pitch the idea and close the deal. However, this article from Entrepreneur challenges everyone in sales to drop the old-school techniques and start cultivating real relationship with your clients.
- Online communities have a lot to offer when it comes to increasing your brand awareness and loyalty. In fact, 85% of companies believe that online communities will improve the customer journey and increase trust.
- Taking the extra step engage with your customers will not only increase your sales but boost customer retention and loyalty.
- Unofrtunately, B2B companies are struggling with collaborative innovation. While many companies find their strategies falling through the cracks, this article identifies common missteps and tells you what you could be improving.
- By 2020, millennials will make up half of the global workforce. Learn how smart brands are engaging millennial customers and employees.
- Social media content is an incredibly powerful tool for growing your company's customer pool. However, making sure the content you are posting on social media is impactful and targeting the right audience is the most important aspect of tracking your online presence.
- While its vital to marketing your online customer or member community, producing great content for your online community can be time consuming. Learn how to save time when creating valuable content for your community or customer portal.
- If you use Net Promoter Score surveys to measure customer satisfaction, solicit feedback, and identify customer advocates, don't miss these tips for avoiding common pitfalls that companies make when employing the technique.
- Get a reminder that when you truly commit to building community, it becomes a movement bigger than your products. Read about how you can leverage that affinity to attract and retain customers for years to come.
- Onboarding customer or community members is tied to long term success, satisfaction, and retention. Get an in-depth overview of 6 onboarding flows that your company can follow.
Tweet of the Week
Feel free to share the Top Ten with your network!
Enjoy your weekend and happy reading!