The Top Ten for the Week of February 28, 2016
Every week we aim to make your life easier by compiling the best customer community articles of last week right here on our blog. This week, our favorite articles focus on providing our readers with tips to increasing their customer engagement.
Fresh advice from the Online Community Blog
The Top Ten
Here is some of the best customer engagement advice from around the web this week.
- One of the most cost-effective forms of marketing is user-generated content. Shayla Price from Marketing Insider Group, offers marketers 5 great reasons user-generated content amplifies your social media strategy.
- This roadmap for email marketing discusses some do's and don'ts that you should be aware of when engaging and interacting with customers.
- Forums are one of the best ways to get your customer base engaged and excited. This article shows you exactly how to make the best use of your customer forums.
- EConsultancy held a series of Customer-Centricity Marketing roundtables with some of the best client side marketers in the business. Their article is a helpful summary of actionable insight into driving engagement & ROI with customer-centric marketing.
- In their latest podcast, The Community Roundtable's Jim Storer and Shannon Abram sit down and chat with Aaron Buchsbaum, Community Manager at The World Bank.
- Many companies don't give away their secrets to success, so when they do, we jump at the opportunity to read up. Check out The Secret of a Successful Customer Experience.
- Narrowing down where you may have gone wrong in your customer retention strategy is a critical step in reserving the trend.
- Is your company focusing on improving your customer community marketing strategy? Here's why agile marketers are producing not only better quantity, but better quality content.
- Being over prepared is never a bad thing, especially when it comes to the future of your company or association. That's why BlueOcean has made asking the three most important questions about the future of customer service, simple.
- This Feverbee article discusses how to get your sales team off the computer and the ground when it comes to pitching to potential new customers.
Tweet of the Week
Feel free to share the Top Ten with your network!
Enjoy your weekend and happy reading!