The Top Ten for the Week of September 6, 2015
Start you week off with some smart insight and actionable advice! Check out this past week's most useful new online community management and customer engagement resources.
Read last week's Top Ten here.
Fresh Advice From the Socious Online Community Blog
The Top Ten
The Best Online Community Management Resources From Around the Web
- Our friends at The Community Roundtable have updated their research-based list of 50 key community management skills.
- Unpack the risks and opportunities of using controversial topics and discussions to get people to participate in your online community.
- Trend Alert: Get a peek into the future of digital, social, and community strategies from Dion Hinchcliffe.
- Smart article from Ogilvy on making brand community management more strategic.
- Get data-backed tips for reaching out to guest bloggers to get content for your online community. Hint: It helps to have built a strong community first.
- Mozilla is doing some interesting research into how to get more people to contribute in your online community.
- Get an extensive look at the role of trust in growing an active and scalable online community.
- Find out how to develop a customer experience strategy that increases customer retention.
- Learn how to map your customer's journey, so that you can align your customer community with it.
- See 4 myths about creating an online community for your business get busted!
Tweet of the Week
Feel free to share the Top Ten with your network!
Let us know your favorite article from the list above or about an outstanding post we may have missed this week in the comments below.
Enjoy your week and happy reading!