The Top Ten for the Week of August 2, 2015
As we announced last week, we're saving you hours each week by compiling the best online community management and customer engagement articles from around the web and delivering them directly to you.
You can catch up on last week's Top Ten here.
Fresh Advice From the Online Community Blog
The Top Ten
The Best Online Community Management Tips From Around the Web
- Find out four areas where you can collaborate with customers to make your marketing efforts more effective.
- This is a great primer on online communities. It skews a little toward the big social networks, but the information provides a good foundation for organizations that are thinking about creating a customer community.
- In this article from the Wharton School, see how companies "leave a lot of value on the table" when they focus on "likes" of Facebook and gestures on Twitter, rather than getting your customers to love you.
- Delicious and smart story about the power of segmentation in your online community.
- Learn how creating an online partner community or partner portal can increase customer retention.
- This post makes the case for turning the data in your online community into actionable insights for your organization.
- While online customer communities are about making your customers more successful with your products and services, they become really important when you are leveraging stronger relationships with customers to increase the purchase of product add-ons, services, and upgrades. Find out how that can counteract the financial hit of customer churn.
- Email plays a big role in keeping people coming back to participate in your online communiy. Get tips to use the transactional emails generated from your online community platform to increase ongoing engagement and get community members to convert on important calls-to-action.
- Getting your employees to get more done through better collaboration has numerous hurdles. This post illustrates how to address many of challenges of digital collaboration.
- Learn why you should put just as much effort into customer retention as you do into aquiring new customers. The numbers don't lie!
Tweet of the Week
Feel free to share the Top Ten with your network!
Tell us your favorite article from the list above or an outstanding post we may have missed in the comments below.
Enjoy your weekend and happy reading!