Discussing Strategies Behind Successful Social Businesses with Jeff Marmins
Jeff Marmins joins us for this installment of ProCommunity, the show where online communities meet business performance.
Jeff is the CEO of social business consulting firm, C7group. In addition to consutling with small and mid-sized businesses, he also speaks on social business culture, strategy, and tactics. He blogs at JeffMarmins.com and can be found at @jeffmarmins.
The Online Community Strategy Topics That We Chatted About:
- Social business vs. the hype
- The social business discovery process
- First steps after identifying opportunity
- Common trends in using social technology to improve business performance
- How mid-sized businesses approach social business and online communities
- The importance of an iterative social business culture
- The role of social media policies and community management procedures in managing risk