Discussing How Data Drives Great Online Community Management with Rich Millington
Richard Millington joins us for this installment of ProCommunity, the show where online communities meet business performance.
Rich is the founder of FeverBee, an online community consultancy. Along with working with some of the world's largest organizations to improve the impact of their online member and customer comunities, Rich also runs The Pillar Summit, an exclusive course in professional community management. Rich blogs proliphically at FeverBee.com and can also be found at @RichMillington.
The Online Community Management Topics That We Chatted About:
- Common challenges facing online community management today
- The importance and power of data-driven online community management
- Why proactive community managers get better results
- How to ensure your community manager is spending their time on the right activities
- The ways the community management changes throughout an online community's lifecycle
- The characteristics of a successful online community manager
- Advice for young online community managers