Discussing Online Community Management with Tim McDonald
Tim McDonald joins us for this installment of ProCommunity, the show where online communities meet business performance.
Tim is the Online Community Manager at HuffPost Live. Tim also runs My Community Manager, a group committed to advancing the role of community management within organizations. In addition, Tim is the host of #CoffeeTime chat. Tim can be found at @tamcdonald.
The Online Community Management Topics That We Chatted About
- What is online community management?
- Online community management duties, tools, and tricks.
- Social media manager vs. online community manager
- Infusing community management into an existing business
- How good community management can help an organization
- Online community management and the C-suite
- Is there one correct way to manage and grow an online community?
- Ways that online community managers can maximize their time
- The role of automation in building community online
- Online community management for a known brand
- The importance of community management in launching HuffPost Live