Discussing How to Create Customer Advocates with Bill Lee
Bill Lee joins us for this episode of ProCommunity, the show where online communities meet business performance.
Bill is the founder of the Customer Reference Forum, a group dedicated helping companies enlist customers to help them market and sell. Each year the Customer Reference Forum also runs the Summit of Customer Engagement to bring customer reference and engagement professionals together. He is also the author of the new book, The Hidden Wealth of Customers. Bill can be found at blog.customerreferenceforum.com.
The Customer Engagement Topics That We Chatted About:
- Why is the traditional model of growing businesses dying?
- The untapped value that existing customers can create
- How SAS Canada "Customer Champions" restored declining customer retention rates
- With customer engagement, what kinds of tangible benefits can companies expect to see?
- The role of online customer communities in both managing customer relationships and unlocking additional value for companies
- How Salesforce.com "˜customer sales people' achieved, in effect, 80% close rates
- The Summit on Customer Engagement
- The components of a value proposition that entices customers to partner with you to grow your business
- Common pitfalls and challenges of customer reference and engagement programs
- How to measure "return on relationship"