Discussing How User Groups Increase Customer Engagement with Lew Conner
Lew Conner joins us for this episode of ProCommunity, the show where online communities meet business performance.
Lew is the Executive Director of the Higher Education Users Group (HEUG), a large independent user group serving Oracle and PeopleSoft customers across the globe. He has been involved in leading and managing software user communities for over 30 years. Lew can be found at www.HEUG.org.
The User Group Management Topics That We Chatted About:
- The difference between independent and company-run user groups
- The importance of user groups to customers and companies
- Which company representatives do user groups interact with most?
- Common components of successful user groups
- The biggest challenges of managing a large user community
- The impact of online communities on user groups
- Popular online community software features for user groups
- How to start or strengthen a user group