Discussing Building Online Community Across The Enterprise with Rachel Happe
Rachel Happe joins us for this episode of ProCommunity, the show where online communities meet business performance.
Rachel is a Co-Founder and Principal at The Community Roundtable, an information services organization dedicated to the business of community. Rachel leads one of the largest membership organizations made up of community managers and social business professionals. She also produces The State of Community Management report. Rachel can be found on Twitter at @rhappe.
The Enterprise 2.0 Topics That We Chatted About:
- What are online communities doing for companies?
- The differences between internal and customer-facing communities
- Characteristics of organizations that may benefit from a community
- The Community Roundtable's online community maturity model
- Finding the right balance between strategic planning and community management
- The evolution of online community management and where it is going