Thanks for checking out the very first episode of ProCommunity. This is a project that Socious has been working on for a long time and we're very excited to bring this level of insight to the social business community. We greatly value your feedback and comments.
Discussing BtoB Online Communities with Vanessa DiMauro
Vanessa DiMauro joins us for the inaugural episode of ProCommunity, the show where online communities meet business performance. Vanessa is the Founder and CEO of Leader Networks, a research and consulting firm that helps large businesses and membership organizations develop social business strategies and create B2B online communities. Along with being a popular speaker, author, and researcher, Vanessa is the research co-chair and board director for the Society of New Communications Research.
Note: Pardon the sound quality at times during this interview. The audio and video quality will improve as the series evolves.
The BtoB Social Business Topics That We Chatted About:
- The differences between B2C and B2B online communities
- The role of public, private, and hybrid online communities
- The business-level goals the online communities help businesses reach
- The process for creating a B2B online community
- Online customer community metrics
- Trends in B2B social business